中国和英国双语版

The Basics初段

大约实践时间为三至三个月。

1. I have read Getting Things Done from front to back.

自家早就起来到尾读完了Getting Things Done这本书。

2. I have a calendar, which is always on hand.

本身随身带领日程表。

3. I use my calendar for appointments and day-specific items
only.

本人只用日程表记录约会和有稳定日期的位移。

  1. I have a physical inbox, which I use daily.

自己有一个着实收件箱(不是电子版)而且每日都用。

5. I have an email program, set up the way I want it.

本身有一个电子邮箱,根据我所梦想的章程设置妥当。

  1. I have voice mail, set up the way I want it.

自己有一个语消息箱,按照自己所希望的方式设置妥当。

7. I always have a way to capture ideas and get them out of my head,
in all contexts (notepad, laptop, voice recorder, etc.).

本身有点子随时记录自己的想法,无论用台式机、电脑照旧录音笔。

8. I have a place or places to keep Next Actions lists, accessible in
the right context.

我在适宜的地点和场面保存有“下一步活动”列表。

9. I have a Master Projects List.

自身有一个重视品种列表。

  1. I have listened to GTD on audiobook.

自我听过GTD语音读物。

11. I have a list for tracking “Waiting For” items.

我记下“待处理”事件列表。

  1. I have lists for tracking “loaned out stuff” and “stuff I’m
    borrowing.”

自家有一个借出借入清单。

13. I have a folder marked “inbox” on my computer for downloaded
files.

在自我的微处理器上有一个专程存放下载文件的目录。

14. I have a tickler file or reminder system in place which is fun
and fast to use.

我有一个轻松便捷的提示文件或者措施。

  1. I have a paper file system which is fun and fast to use, perhaps
    using an automatic labeler.

自身有一个无拘无缚便捷地利用纸笔记录的方法,比如采取机关标签条。

16. I only have physical actions on my Next Actions lists—no
multi-step projects.

在自家的“下一步活动”列表中都是可举行的移位,没有依旧蕴藏八个步骤的连串。

17. I have a weekly review scheduled for each week.

本身每周都做安排回想。

18. I maintain a “Someday/Maybe list”, and regularly review and
update this list during daily and weekly reviews.

本人维护一个“未来或者会做的政工”的清单,并且定期审阅、修改。

19. I have dedicated physical office space set up.

自家有一个稳住的办公室空间。

  1. I have all the office supplies I need (p. 92).

电子版,本身有所有必要的办公用品。

21. I have mobile office space set up, if needed.

假设须求,我有一个平移办公空间。

22. My computer files are set up for maximum productivity.

自己的处理器文件以最高功效的艺术布置妥当。

  1. I attend a weekly productivity group centered around the GTD
    methods.

自我周周参加一个以GTD方法为骨干的急速小组的位移。

  1. For the first 6 months of implementing my GTD system, and often
    thereafter as needed, I keep a GTD journal in which I write a “how’d I
    do?” update nightly.

在我头3个月执行GTD的进度中,每日晚上以“我怎么去做”为题写GTD日记。

  1. I review my notes from my GTD journal weekly and monthly to keep
    myself improving and on track.

自我周周和每月回看GTD日记,明白自己的前行。

Intermediate中级

大约实践时间为八个月以上。

26. I have been using the GTD system consistently for 3-6 months.

自身一度锲而不舍实践GTD3到半年。

27. I have read Getting Things Done twice or more.

自我曾经读了四遍Getting Things Done。

  1. I have listened to GTD on audiobook so much I can impersonate David
    Allen’s voice with an eerie accuracy.

我一度听了重重遍Getting Things Done的有声读物,已经驾驭。

29. I consistently follow up on “waiting for” items.

自身接二连三让“待做事项”有始有终。

  1. I consistently follow up on “loaned out stuff” and “stuff I’m
    borrowing.”

自我屡次三番保持“借出/借入”清单有借有还。

  1. I consistently clear out my email inbox to 0 every day by 5pm.

自己连连保险电子邮件收件箱在每一日早晨五点此前被处理完。

  1. I consistently clear out my physical inbox to empty every day by
    5pm.

本身老是保险晚上五点前处理完桌子上的收件箱。

  1. I consistently clear out my voice mail every day by 5pm.

我连连在中午五点前处理完语音留言。

34. I consistently clear out my computer folder marked ”inbox“ daily
by 5pm.

自家老是每日处理完我的总计机里的收件箱目录。

  1. I consistently clear out any other “inboxes” (e.g. voice recorders,
    notepads, etc. with unsorted “stuff”) every day by 5pm.

自我接连在每一日五点前处理完各类收件箱系统。

36. I always do my weekly review, scheduled for the same time
weekly.

自己持之以恒在定位时间达成周周计算。

  1. I have no unsorted papers anywhere besides my physical inbox,
    project files, and reference files.

自身未曾在此外地点毫无头绪的积聚没有整理过文件资料。

  1. I have a file cleanout day scheduled in my tickler file or calendar
    for once or twice a year.

在本人的唤起系统或者日程表中配置每年有几天更加清理文件。

  1. I have my other altitudes specified (p. 200), and I update them at
    least quarterly, with a reminder in my tickler file or calendar.

一旦有对人生分化层次的种种目的,在自我的唤起系统或者日程表中每季度安顿几天统计这一个目的。

  1. I reconnect with my higher altitudes at least weekly, usually daily
    in the morning to keep me inspired.

最少每一周检查一下协调对人生的更高目标,比如在每一日早晨,激励自己。

  1. My Master Projects List is regularly updated at least weekly.

每周定期审阅更新自己的主要项目列表。

  1. I often do a preview at the start of my day, and a mini-review at
    the end of my day.

晚上为一天做准备干活,早上做回想。

  1. I am familiar with the major GTD online tools and their strengths
    and weaknesses.

熟稔主流GTD在线工具,以及它们的利弊。

  1. I have found online and/or paper tools that work best for me and my
    GTD system which I use every day.

我找到了适合我,并每日使用的GTD系统,无论是在线系统还是纸笔。

  1. When clearing my inboxes, I start at the top and take each item one
    at a time until it is processed (instead of skipping around to what’s
    easiest).

清理我的收件箱时,我会从头处理到尾,而不是突然去做其中某项看上去很容易的。

  1. I am familiar with mind mapping, and either use software or paper to
    do mind maps when useful.

我熟悉脑图的使用,能够使用软件或者纸笔在合适的时候做脑图。

  1. I know the 5 steps of the Natural Planning Model by heart (p. 56),
    and use it for personal project planning and for facilitating meetings.

我了解五个自然计划模式的步骤,使用它们来指导个人计划和安排会议。

  1. I know the Threefold Model for uating Daily Work by heart (p. 196),
    and refer to it often during the course of the day, or do so
    intuitively.

我了解评价每日工作优先级的三重模型,并且按照这种方式安排工作,或者我找到了更好的方法。

  1. I know the Four-Criteria Model for Choosing Actions in the Moment by
    heart (p. 192), and actually work that way, or I have found something
    that works even better.

本身询问拔取走路的四条轨道,并且按照那种方法行事,或者找到了更好的不二法门。

  1. I have experimented with GTDGmail or some other productivity
    enhancing email software, and found what works best for me.

我尝试过GTDGmail等高效的email软件,或者找到了更好的适合我的方法。

Advanced高级

这一百步越往前,越是方式化的东西比较多

越将来,越是感悟方面可比多。

  1. I have been using the GTD system for 6 months or more, every day.

我已经坚持使用GTD系统超过六个月。

  1. I am subscribed to GTD Connect and have listened to much of the
    material there.

自我订阅了GTD Connect并听过里面不少情节。

  1. I have listened to the 43 Folders podcasts with David Allen.

我听过43 folders关于David Allen的podcast

  1. I have coached 3 people in successfully implementing GTD into their
    lives.

自己成功救助多少人履行GTD方法。

  1. I’ve read David Allen’s other book Ready for Anything, and several
    other books on personal productivity.

自身读书过大卫(David) Allen的其余有关个人功用的书籍。

  1. I get into a flow state when working about 1/4 to 1/2 of the time
    now.

本人在每一天1/4到1/2的办事时间中曾经高达行云流水的劳作情况。

  1. I don’t ever carry anything in my head that could be put into my
    system, and many times during the day I download ideas, next actions,
    and projects to my lists.

如果能在我的系统中记录的东西,我从不把它们装在脑子里。每天我都会记录下我的想法、下一步要做的事情和项目。

  1. I have read Getting Things Done at least twice, and used it so much
    for reference it is dog-eared and has notes on almost every page.

自身一度读烂了Getting Things Done,下边满是自身的笔记。

  1. I always return phone calls within 24 hours, usually within 2-12
    hours, with none lost or forgotten.

要回的电话我都会24小时内回复,从不遗忘。

  1. I respond to all emails within 24 hours (usually much sooner), and
    none get lost or forgotten.

要回的信件也都会在24小时内回复。

  1. When I put something into my inbox, I completely trust that it will
    get done…or I know why it’s not getting done and am comfortable with
    it.

如果我在收件箱里放入什么东西,我确信自己总会搞定它,或者我心安理得的知道为什么还没有做完。

  1. When I commit to doing something for someone, I completely trust
    that I will do it…or I’ll let them know ahead of time why I can’t
    complete it.

只要自身承诺别人做哪些业务,我肯定完全依赖自己会去做,否则我会立马报告别人自己做不了。

  1. That low-level anxiety I used to feel around my “stuff” and my work
    is completely gone.

对亟待处理的各类事务和行事不再有低层次水平的焦虑感。

  1. My mind is like water, clear and calm, and I never think about
    anything I don’t want to more than once.

心止如水,我不须求的东西本身平素不看第二眼。

  1. My paper filing system is completely up-to-date, always.

自身的文件系统总是得到实时更新。

  1. I am the most organized person of anyone I know, by far (except
    other GTD-masters!).

自我是自个儿所认识的人中最有系统的。

  1. I never drop the ball on any project or task.

我从没有搞砸任何一项工作。

  1. I can’t remember the last time something “fell through the cracks”
    in my system.

自身已经记不得上次无法依照自己的GTD系统工作是何许时候了。

  1. I get frustrated with people who drop the ball on things, because I
    honestly can’t understand their perspective anymore.

我看出人家搞砸自己的做事就不爽,因为我已经无法知道她们怎么会那么。

  1. I get regular coaching from someone with at least 4 years experience
    with GTD.

本身从有4年GTD成功经验的人那里拿走指引。

  1. I am familiar with the strengths and weaknesses of the GTD system
    because I’ve read and studied other productivity systems.

我了然GTD系统的得失,因为我早已上马商量其余的功用系统。

  1. My system is automatic and almost never requires discipline or will
    to follow through.

自身的序列已经成为习惯,不再要求勉强自己执行。

  1. I can clearly see how my daily work connects all the way up and down
    my altitudes.

我明白看到自己的天天工作是何许让自己达到人生的一个个中度的。

  1. I am so productive and clear that new creative ideas are bursting
    forth like never before…and I have a way to capture them and make them
    real, if I choose to.

本身感觉到自己如此的全速和清醒,以至于我的创建力前所未有的暴发,并且自己有艺术吸引它们,将它们完结,只要我情愿。

  1. I can always say no with integrity, because I always know what’s on
    my plate and what’s important.

我会坚定的说“不”,因为我连连知道自己该做什么,什么对友好的话最关键。

Mastery大师

在大师级中,大家见到的更加多是成果的叙说。

假设说前边的手续是因,后边的手续就是果。

大师级境界,坚持不渝至少一年以上。

  1. I have been using the GTD system for 12 months or more, very
    consistently.

自己已经坚定不移使用GTD系统达一年之久。

  1. My system has been squeaky clean for over 6 months.

本身的系统已经超先生稳定运行达5个月之久。

  1. My system has gone through several evolutions, changing tools as
    needed to improve productivity, adapting to my life appropriately.

我的种类现已经过很多次升官,为升高成效更换过工具,以契合我的生活格局。

  1. I have coached over 10 people in successfully implementing GTD into
    their lives, who have sustained their systems for over 6 months.

本身已经打响率领过10个人履行GTD系统,最久的逾越3个月。

  1. I easily arrive at all appointments 10 minutes early, well-prepared,
    with a calm and peaceful mind.

享有约会,我都能轻松地提前10分钟赴约,并且做好准备,头脑清醒。

  1. I am usually in a flow state when working.

本身在工作中总是处于一种行云流水的气象。

  1. I never drink caffeine or eat sugar anymore—my work naturally
    energizes me.

我从不用咖啡或者糖来刺激自己。工作自己自然地激励自己。

  1. I don’t work with people who let things drop through the cracks
    anymore, unless I absolutely have to, or unless they are my GTD coaching
    client.

除非万不得已,我不和劳作没条理的人一起坐班。

  1. I am known for consistently under-promising and over-delivering on
    my commitments to others.

本人是明显的说到成功的人。

  1. I exercise regularly according to an intelligent plan that is best
    for my body and is leading towards ever-improving health, strength,
    aerobic capacity, flexibility, andoverall fitness.

自家根据一个明智的布署练习肉体,促进团结的健康、力量、心肺作用、灵活性和强壮。

  1. I get up at the same time early every morning, right when my alarm
    goes off, and immediately enter the GTD flow, with relaxed focus.

本人天天定时早起,然后轻松自如的进去GTD状态。

  1. I have a regular spiritual practice, scheduled daily or weekly,
    which I consistently follow.

自己定期做心灵操练。

  1. I have a list of books for personal/spiritual/career development
    which I consistently burn through, perhaps by scheduling reading time at
    regular times of the day or week.

自身有一个个体事业成长的读书列表,定期完毕。

  1. I regularly try out new productivity tools, but only when there is a
    real need, not for the sake of “productivity prone”.

本人不时尝试新的频率工具,但只在最要求的时候,不是为了尝试而品尝。

  1. When I commit to something, it’s as good as done, no matter how hard
    or how many steps it will take.

当自己答应要做如何事,那件事即使已毕了,无论要花多少精力,有多劳累。

  1. Project planning and mind mapping are as easy and automatic as
    breathing to me.

品类安顿和脑图对自己的话就象呼吸一样自然。

  1. I’ve delegated or automatized many of my regular errands, to the
    point where I rarely do errands anymore.

自身把过多家常小事分配给人家依然自动化,以至于不必要在亲自去达成。

  1. I’m surrounded by people who are as productive as me.

我周围都是和自己同样高速的人。

  1. I have several mentors who are orders of magnitude more productive
    than me, whom I meet with regularly.

自身有多少个比我更飞快的教工,并平常去拜访他们。

  1. My living space is like a zen temple—everything accounted for,
    everything purposefully and consciously attended to.

本人的生活空间就象一个师父宗庙,每件事有始有终。

  1. My office space is meditatively state-changing—people regularly
    comment on how peaceful they feel when they sit at my desk.

自家都办公室可以令人专注凝神半个。人们平时说在自己的桌旁坐着感觉多么的平和。

  1. I could, if I chose to, make a comfortable living teaching personal
    productivity—I have people asking me about it constantly, without me
    saying anything first.

假若自己愿意,我可以靠教他人怎么快速生活为生。实际上我还并未提,已经有人那样要求自己了。

  1. I could write my own book on productivity…or maybe I already have.

本身得以友善写一本有关成效的书。或者本身已经写了。

  1. I tend to reach my goals earlier and with greater ease than
    expected.

自己三番五次比自己预想的更早的时候达到自己的目的。

  1. Work—and life—is ecstasy, bliss, pure joy.

工作和生存,其乐无穷。

相关文章